3 Key Elements To Make A Site That Sells
Here at Six Figure Reviews we like to ask these three main questions (and their subquestions) to determine how well a site is going to sell their products.
1. What is the strategy?
- How are products being advertised, versus how they are presented on the site?
- Is there a frontrunner product? Is it clear on the site?
- Are related products being upsold and cross sold?
2. What is the story?
- Is the product being talked about with emotion?
- Are the main points condensed and talked about first?
- Why should someone care about this brand?
3. Does the layout match the story?
- Does the site have relatable pictures that match the brand?
- Are products displayed to match the strategy?
- Could a grandma read and understand the brand from a phone?
If these elements are clearly laid out on a store, then changes are the conversion rate will reflect that.